Thank you for your interest in writing for thehealthcareguardian.com blog. We always welcome people with fresh perspective who want to share their knowledge and their ideas and willing to have better and healthy world with our friends. Please, take a look at our brief instructions on what type of content we accept for our blog.
Write for us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us for a guest blog: email@example.com
Benefits of Writing on The Health Care Guardian
If You Are Writing on THCG
- You can share your wellness thoughts and ideologies to your target audience/customers and can be a reader of our blog, and you can have enormous exposure to make people to know how to lead healthy life.
- You can get a back link to your website, as you know, the backlink will share your SEO
- You can build a relationship with your targeted customers/audience to make them fit and healthy.
- You can target both categories like health, fitness, spiritual, recipes and meditation techniques individually or together.
- We are also available on social platforms like facebook, twitter, LinkedIn so that we will share your guest post on all social media platforms.
- If you write for us the authority of your brand and content will be known globally.
Some categories that we accept articles from:
- Health related.
- Fitness related.
- Yoga for better health.
- Homemade recipes.
- Ayurvedic diet and experience.
- Quick and nutritious recipes.
- Home plantation.
- Farming techniques for hygienic cultivation
Who can write for The Health Care Guardian?
- Professional doctors
- Fitness trainers
- Yoga gurus
- Home made Recipes
- Meditation technique tutors
- Motivational speakers
- Stress management people
- Professional sheaf’s
Note: we will not accept pills related, pornography related articles on our site.
Please, take a look at our brief instructions and guidelines on what type of content we accept for our blog.
Authenticity is very important and one of the most important requirements on this list. The required minimum word count is 800 to 1000 words. If you are referencing other sources, make sure to properly credit them in the post. Avoid being too general like “a lot of researches have shown…”. Readers need authentic evidence, even if they do not click on the source link. After the content is ready, ensure that it is 93%+ original on copyscape or other checking tools.
Keep it Casual
Articles need to be written in small, short paragraphs, 5-6 lines at max per paragraph. Use simple sentences. Minimize the usage of complex words and phrases and make the content easy to understand. Each sentence should not be longer than 30 words. Avoid using irrelevant sentences. Each sentence has to represent a value to the reader. If you see that a sentence is doing nothing but adding word count, just delete.
Make it Relevant
Before writing the content, make sure to familiarize yourself with our audience, their goals and challenges. When writing the content keep those goals and challenges in mind so you can make the content relevant to our target audience.
Visualize the Content
Use at least one image, that is relevant to the content and credits the source appropriately. You can use sites like Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash where you can find high-quality, royalty-free images. Using images in the content is welcome as long as they are relevant. Also, add alt texts for the pictures. This is very important for the SEO.
Link it Up
Put appropriate links to sources that will help the reader get more information about the topic if needed. But make sure the links are appropriate, working and don’t lead to competitor sites. You can use no more than 2 outbound links. At least one relevant inbound link to our other sources is required.
For more in depth information about our tone of voice, headlines and other info that will make your job easier, please refer to our tone of voice document.
Also don’t forget to send a photo of you, a short bio and a link or an email that you’d want to be shown in the author section.
That’s it. If you are ready to share your content with us,
Feel free to contact us or Mail to Us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!