pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf – However, We usually get this error message when we are sending an email from our account in Outlook express. this error [pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf]occur due to ” connection failure to the server. It is Socket Error 10051.”
Actually this error [pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf] and it occurs when a conflict with the SMTP server, and it occurs due to bad installation of our software needs.
A strict detail checks that each of the entered parameters is proper with the authentications, numbers of the port, and the secured connection.
Solution for Error [pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf ]
We can solve this error in many ways; however, we are getting to discuss the 6 most straightforward and dealing methods to solve this kind of error very quickly.
Firstly we have to counter check our account settings as shown below:
- Clicking on the Tools menu, select an account that causes the problem, and click on the properties of that particular account.
- We have to check thoroughly if the outgoing mail server (SMTP) is mentioned correctly.
- Check on my server requires authentication. If at all, the server requires authentication.
- Then Click on more Settings
- Verify the (S.M.P.T) number is that the same mentioned by your F.A.E.
- If there is a secure connection, then check the mark; this server requires a connection to be secure SSL.
6 easiest methods to repair error [pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf ]
This error usually occurs between the S.M.T.P. Servers. When we try to send mail without the account, which is not properly set.
Hear we mention 6 easy methods which may assist to solve the error pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf.
First Method: Fixing through Programs and Features Tab
- First of all, try the auto repair tool to fix this Outlook Express error through features and program:
- By clicking on windows button and search program and features (you also can open instrument panel and attend programs and features)
- Search for Microsoft Office 365 in programs and features or by typing it in run command. (or select any office applicable application)
- Features window At the front of the Programs and, ma choose “Repair” by clicking on the edit button and the following advice on the screen.
After finishing the processing, restart the Outlook. After, check if the error code will delete. If it persists, try the second method.
Second Method: Check server requirement setting as mentioned below
- Open Outlook applications.
- Open the File.
- Account Settings.
- Go to email tab from the account setting window, and the next window will open as below:
- Select the specific account in Outlook
- From that list, choose your email address.
- Go to more settings on clicking on the email address.
- Open the web setting of the particular email.
- Now Open an outgoing server in new tab.
- Set by marking on the first option requires authentication for an outgoing server (SMTP).
- Save the setting by clicking ok.
Restart the Outlook by clicking on ok and check if error [pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf] remove else move to a subsequent solution.
Third Method: Check and Delete Duplicate Accounts
Deleting duplicate accounts could also be the possible solution for error [pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf], and deleting. Follow the steps below.
- Go to the Outlook and click on the menu
- Click on the mailing tab and open the settings of the account from the menu
- Check and select the duplicate account within the list
- Remove one duplicate account
- And also remove the duplicate account in Microsoft outlook
After removing the duplicate account, restart your Outlook and check if Error Code [pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf] persists.
Fourth Method: Change Server Port Number
- Open Outlook
- Click on the file and attend Account Setting
- Choose your email account from the list by clicking on an email from the account setting and.
- A new window Email Account will create.
- Click on more settings and go for Internet Email Settings.
- Get into Advanced Tab
- Change the (S.M.P.T.) port numbers from 465 to 587.
- Save changes on clicking the ok button.
- Outlook setting Smtp port number by changing the old one
Restart Outlook after completing the settings [pii_pn_65a8ae23bf162bd3]. If not the error is solved, we have the fifth method.
Also Read: Nutmeg Health Benefits
Fifth Method: Checking Antivirus Software on your system
In this method, it’s a simple solution to repair the error—Microsoft Outlook from establishing a connection from the email client on Disable antivirus for a few movements.
- Disable Antivirus. Also, Following below Steps
- Select Start Settings
- Update & Security
- Windows Security
- Virus & threat protection
- Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous Windows 10) versions.
Every antivirus has its settings to disable it. Check thoroughly with the software you employ.
If the error still exists [pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf] still resists, try method 6.
Sixth Method: include Uninstall Outlook and proper Reinstall
We have to take up this method because the above five methods didn’t work correctly. This will be ultimate solution for the error [pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf] is to uninstall Outlook and proper re-installation. After successfully installing, try adding a previous account.
Follow The Steps to Uninstall Microsoft Outlook
- Open Outlook from the instrument panel.
- Search For Microsoft Office 365 by typing it in a run ( Outlook is that the part of Microsoft Office 365)
- Open Microsoft office 365.
- Follow the instruction display on-screen. Finish uninstalling step by step.
- After successful uninstallation, install Microsoft outlook again.
- Create another account, add it in Outlook. Also check out sending the email again.
Conclusion for error pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf
This article is about the discussion of 6 solutions for the error pii_email_7f50b3874b546a6ddaaf. We Hope among them. Any how, one will work for you, and error will fix now. So, It has written because many users will face the same kind of error. Hence, hear we provide simple steps to solve it.